Pension Ready Initiative of The National Insurance Board of Trinidad and Tobago
Preparing for retirement with the NIBTT.
Ensure that all your contributions are complete and accurate.
To do this -
- Update or correct your registration information by downloading and
completing the NI 165 form.
- Submit the signed completed form to any of our Service Centres.
The Pension Ready Packages will be made up of -
A personal statement of your NI Contributions
A brochure on NI Retirement Benefit
A feedback letter offering opportunity to
- update your NI Registration Record (add your Birth Certificate PIN);
- give feedback on agreement statements of NI Contributions;
- opportunity to submit documents to support employment/contributions.
Historical Contribution Statement;
NI 182 for updating personal details;
Check list of attachments (link to attachment);
Where contribution data is missing or incorrect, customers must enclose the following in the Pension Ready envelope.
Attach all documents to the checklist. Envelopes must be sealed and placed in designated drop off points.
Pension Ready Update